Weather Underground refuses to post link to WUHU.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 8:41 AM
      I have asked Weather Underground to post a link to WUHU so that La
      Crosse weather station users can upload to the Weather Underground
      without having to purchase additional software.

      After 3 attempts to politely request the link be added (e-mail
      requests to Shaun Tanner), his last e-mail stated:

      It's just the age-old "not enough time" problem.

      I guess I find that hard to believe.

      Since Weather Underground has a deal with Ambient to sell "Weather
      Underground Weather Stations" (which is really weather stations
      packaged with the Internet edition of Virutal Weather Station), I am
      guessing that the real motivation for keeping the link off is profit.

      I hate to criticize the Weather Underground as I think it is a cool
      site, but to claim that they do not have the time to post a link,
      well, I find that pretty darn insulting.

      Well, there is my rant.