Re: Humidity Drop out

  • jjantti2
    Message 1 of 40 , Jan 23, 2006
      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Owen \(ATT\)"
      <CMOwen@a...> wrote:

      > BTW, my history file on HW shows a rainfall total for the past 6
      > weeks and I cleared the total rain on the main screen. Has anyone
      > else seen that?

      Hands up here! My WS-3600 has this rather interesting feature.
      Clearing the rain value from the screen of the weather station has no
      effect whatsoever in HW, nor does it clear in HW either.

      In addition to that, clearing all the wind values from HeavyWeather
      will produce a gust display of 50.9 meters/second gust in a few
      seconds after the value is clear.

      Luckily this value, when present, is ignored by WUHU.

      Best Regards,
      Juha
    • jjantti2
      Message 40 of 40 , Jan 23, 2006