Uploads

  • dvachon1
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 22, 2006
      I loaded wuhu and input my wunderground ID and Password, but the
      uploads stays at 0/0. It has been running for about 15 hours now. What
      could be the reason there it is not uploading?
    • M S
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 22, 2006
        Is heaveyweather running??  If not it will have nothing to upload.

        dvachon1 <dvachon1@...> wrote:
        I loaded wuhu and input my wunderground ID and Password, but the
        uploads stays at 0/0. It has been running for about 15 hours now. What
        could be the reason there it is not uploading?

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Reply to:  Mark@...

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 22, 2006
          What does it mean where it shows uploads Ex: 906/916?
          Does that indicate that I have a problem uploading?

          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 22, 2006
            It indicates some loss of traffic.

            The field means success/attempts.

            Is this under the Weather Underground section?

            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 22, 2006
              Actually it is under all three, I have know signed up and received
              infor for all of them.

              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 22, 2006
                Yes, then each upload field will tell you how many attempts were made
                and how many actually made it to the servers. I would not worry about
                a few lost packets here or there, but if you see gross failures, you
                might want to investigate.

                On the left side of the WUHU screen, there is a Updates field under
                the historical data. This tells you how many attempts were made to
                aquire data from the console (whether direct serial or other method),
                and how many were successful. It has the same format,
                success/attempts.

                <steve_03222@...> wrote:

                > Actually it is under all three, I have know signed up and received
                > infor for all of them.
                >

                > Steve

                > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
                > >

                > > It indicates some loss of traffic.
                > >
                > > The field means success/attempts.
                > >
                > > Is this under the Weather Underground section?
                > >
                > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "steve_03222"
                > > <steve_03222@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > What does it mean where it shows uploads Ex: 906/916?
                > > > Does that indicate that I have a problem uploading?
                > > >
                > > > Steve

              • cgrosby
                Message 7 of 14 , May 1 8:25 PM
                  I just installed v.195 and I can't upload to WU?
                  I deleted v.192 that worked fine.
                  Is there something wrong with WU or WUHU?
                  Please let me know.
                  My loyal followers are missing my weather reports.
                  Message 8 of 14 , May 1 9:13 PM

                    cgrosby,

                    Try checking the rapid fire check box for now. Let me know if that fixes the problem for now.

                    I noticed in the open2300 group that some users are having problems with the open2300 software uploading to WU.

                    Have there been any recent changes John?

                    Thanks.

                    See link for description of problem and fix:

                    http://www.lavrsen.dk/twiki/bin/view/Open2300/BugReport2006x03x09x183117

                    --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "cgrosby" <cgrosby@...> wrote:

                    > I just installed v.195 and I can't upload to WU?
                    > I deleted v.192 that worked fine.
                    > Is there something wrong with WU or WUHU?
                    > Please let me know.
                    > My loyal followers are missing my weather reports.
                    > Thanks.

                  • fnash72568
                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                      I have a WS2310 and have a problem with uploads to WU. The uploads
                      will stop being successful several times a day. I have tried direct and
                      through HW with the same results. Is there a upgrade or fix for this
                      problem. When I restart the WUHU program everything is alright for a
                      spell. Then it stops again and again and I have to keep checking all
                      day long to see if uploads are being accepted... Please advise and
                      Thank You,,, FN
                      P.S. This may be my second listing, don't know where the first went...
                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                        When you are using direct serial mode in WUHU, what is posted to the
                        log when it fails?

                        Thanks.

                        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "fnash72568" <fnash@...>
                        wrote:

                        > I have a WS2310 and have a problem with uploads to WU. The uploads
                        > will stop being successful several times a day. I have tried direct
                        and
                        > through HW with the same results. Is there a upgrade or fix for this
                        > problem. When I restart the WUHU program everything is alright for a
                        > spell. Then it stops again and again and I have to keep checking all
                        > day long to see if uploads are being accepted... Please advise and
                        > Thank You,,, FN
                        > P.S. This may be my second listing, don't know where the first went...

                      • Frank N
                        Message 11 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                          This is the log message. The first one is the final success and then the failed.....   F Nash

                          Fri Feb 01 21:38:45 2008 > Sending to WU: http://rtupdate.wunderground.com/weatherstation/updateweatherstation.php?ID=KARPLEAS2&PASSWORD=******&dateutc=2008-02-02+03%3A38%3A45&winddir=180&windspeedmph=2.7&windgustmph=4.3&tempf=34.9&rainin=0.00&dailyrainin=0.12&baromin=29.82&dewptf=28.3&humidity=77&weather=&clouds=&softwaretype=WUHU21523XXSP&action=updateraw&realtime=1&rtfreq=2.5
                          Fri Feb 01 21:38:45 2008 > Weather Underground Response: success\n
                          Fri Feb 01 21:40:53 2008 > Sending to WU: http://rtupdate.wunderground.com/weatherstation/updateweatherstation.php?ID=KARPLEAS2&PASSWORD=******&dateutc=2008-02-02+03%3A40%3A53&winddir=180&windspeedmph=3.4&windgustmph=4.3&tempf=34.9&rainin=0.00&dailyrainin=0.12&baromin=29.82&dewptf=28.3&humidity=77&weather=&clouds=&softwaretype=WUHU21523XXSP&action=updateraw&realtime=1&rtfreq=2.5
                          Fri Feb 01 21:40:54 2008 > Weather Underground Upload has Failed.
                          FN AMD 1.4

                          Message 12 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
                            Frank,

                            It appears to have something to do with your home router.

                            http://192.168.1.1/diagnose.html

                            That address of 192.168.1.1 is the router.

                            Either inspect the router settings or restart it.

                            My guess is that if you type the http:// line above in to an Internet
                            browser, you should see something.

                            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Frank N" <fnash@...>
                            wrote:

                            > This is the log message. The first one is the final success and
                            then the failed..... F Nash

                            > Fri Feb 01 21:38:45 2008 > Sending to WU:
                            http://rtupdate.wunderground.com/weatherstation/updateweatherstation.p
                            hp?ID=KARPLEAS2&PASSWORD=******&dateutc=2008-02-02+03%3A38%
                            3A45&winddir=180&windspeedmph=2.7&windgustmph=4.3&tempf=34.9&rainin=0.
                            00&dailyrainin=0.12&baromin=29.82&dewptf=28.3&humidity=77&weather=&clo
                            uds=&softwaretype=WUHU21523XXSP&action=updateraw&realtime=1&rtfreq=2.5
                            > Fri Feb 01 21:38:45 2008 > Weather Underground Response: success\n
                            > Fri Feb 01 21:40:53 2008 > Sending to WU:
                            http://rtupdate.wunderground.com/weatherstation/updateweatherstation.p
                            hp?ID=KARPLEAS2&PASSWORD=******&dateutc=2008-02-02+03%3A40%
                            3A53&winddir=180&windspeedmph=3.4&windgustmph=4.3&tempf=34.9&rainin=0.
                            00&dailyrainin=0.12&baromin=29.82&dewptf=28.3&humidity=77&weather=&clo
                            uds=&softwaretype=WUHU21523XXSP&action=updateraw&realtime=1&rtfreq=2.5
                            > Fri Feb 01 21:40:54 2008 > Weather Underground Response: \n<!
                            DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
                            Redirect</title>\n<meta HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" content="0;
                            URL=http://192.168.1.1/diagnose.html">\n\n</head>\n</html>\n
                            > Fri Feb 01 21:40:54 2008 > Weather Underground Response: \n<!
                            DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
                            Redirect</title>\n<meta HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" content="0;
                            URL=http://192.168.1.1/diagnose.html">\n\n</head>\n</html>\n
                            > Fri Feb 01 21:40:54 2008 > Weather Underground Upload has Failed.
                            >
                            > FN AMD 1.4

                          • Frank N
                            Message 13 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
                              ok thanks will try that.. at least now I know in which direction to look... Thank You Very Much.... Frank

                              wrote:

                              > This is the log message. The first one is the final success and
                              then the failed..... F Nash

                              > Fri Feb 01 21:38:45 2008 > Sending to WU:
                              http://rtupdate. wunderground. com/weatherstati on/updateweather station.p
                              hp?ID=KARPLEAS2& PASSWORD= ******&dateutc= 2008-02-02+ 03%3A38%
                              3A45&winddir= 180&windspeedmph =2.7&windgustmph =4.3&tempf= 34.9&rainin= 0.
                              00&dailyrainin= 0.12&baromin= 29.82&dewptf= 28.3&humidity= 77&weather= &clo
                              uds=&softwaretype= WUHU21523XXSP& action=updateraw &realtime= 1&rtfreq= 2.5
                              > Fri Feb 01 21:38:45 2008 > Weather Underground Response: success\n
                              > Fri Feb 01 21:40:53 2008 > Sending to WU:
                              http://rtupdate. wunderground. com/weatherstati on/updateweather station.p
                              hp?ID=KARPLEAS2& PASSWORD= ******&dateutc= 2008-02-02+ 03%3A40%
                              3A53&winddir= 180&windspeedmph =3.4&windgustmph =4.3&tempf= 34.9&rainin= 0.
                              00&dailyrainin= 0.12&baromin= 29.82&dewptf= 28.3&humidity= 77&weather= &clo
                              uds=&softwaretype= WUHU21523XXSP& action=updateraw &realtime= 1&rtfreq= 2.5
                              > Fri Feb 01 21:40:54 2008 > Weather Underground Response: \n<!
                              DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
                              Transitional/ /EN">\n\n< html>\n<head> \n<title> Home Page
                              Redirect</title> \n<meta HTTP-EQUIV=" Refresh" content="0;
                              URL=http://192.168. 1.1/diagnose. html">\n\n</head> \n</html> \n
                              > Fri Feb 01 21:40:54 2008 > Weather Underground Response: \n<!
                              DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
                              Transitional/ /EN">\n\n< html>\n<head> \n<title> Home Page
                              Redirect</title> \n<meta HTTP-EQUIV=" Refresh" content="0;
                              URL=http://192.168. 1.1/diagnose. html">\n\n</head> \n</html> \n
                              > Fri Feb 01 21:40:54 2008 > Weather Underground Upload has Failed.
                              >
                              > FN AMD 1.4

                            • Frank N
                              Message 14 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
                                I checked the log and it appears that I was losing Ethernet connection. So, I shut everything down and replaced the cord. Will see how that works out... Thanks for the helpful information. Just did not think of looking at that log..  At least on right track now.... Thank You,,, F Nash