Re: Cannot run wuhu215_32.ZIP

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5 6:59 AM
      Bert,

      For whatever reason, sometimes the Install.exe program gets hung up in
      memory (check your task list).

      Typically this is caused by some interaction with Outlook or other
      Microsoft applications. I have no idea why this is the case. I am
      guessing that there is some critical resource that Outlook is holding
      on to. Who knows, it is Microsoft.

      If you are running Outlook, terminate it before attempting to run the
      install. Beware that once Outlook is terminated, you may find several
      of the copies of Install.exe taking off. If that happens, terminate
      them all then start over with a single Install.exe.

      If that does not work, try running Install.exe from a fresh boot.

      If that does not work, try running Install from safe mode.

      Let me know if you find the root cause.

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ham100x" <n7tko@...> wrote:

      > I am new to the uploading. I have a La Crosse WS-3610. Using Heavy
      > Weather Pro software.
      >
      > I downloaded wuhu215_32.zip I opened the folder and cannot get any
      > farther. I understand that I am to click install.exe. Nothing
      > happens. How do I install this program? Thanks
      >
      > Bert

    • ham100x
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5 6:19 PM
        I finally got it open and installed. I tried what you mentioned.
        no go. I use ultimate zip. It did not work. I tried win zip and
        it worked. (Guess I am going to brake down and buy win zip)

        The program opened and was quite mind boggling. I signed up for
        Underground only for now. I guess I will just wait and see if it is
        uploading. Thanks

        Bert

        -- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "wuhu_software"