Re: WS2310 dse or dsl setting

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2007
      Daylight Saving Time? On or Off? That is my guess.

      Speaking of Daylight Saving time, Microsoft has released some patch to
      address the "new" Daylight Saving Time rules. This update is automatic.

      Whether this will effect uploading, I am not sure.

      Whether the whole operating system will crash and burn, who knows. ;)

      Only time will tell (no pun intended).

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "gary2cubs" <gocubs1@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi! When I press the set button there appears to be a setting that is
      > not covered in the manual, and I cannot seem to see what it does.
      After
      > the time zone and before the C/F temperature setting there appears an
      > either dse or dsl setting that can be toggled between off and on. I
      > cannot find this covered in the manual. Does anyone know what this is
      > for?
      > Thanks,
      > Gary

    • gary2cubs
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2007
        That makes sense! With the digital letters, it very well may
        read 'dst' I'll leave it set to 'on' and see what happens in a couple
        weeks when daylight savings time begins.

        Thank you!
        Gary

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2007
          Gary,
          I remember something about that, but just can't put my finger on it.
          Amybe it is something to do with Daylight savings time ???
          Maybe you should e-mail La Crosse and ask them?
          Let us know what you find out!!!