howdy! this is new station kcamount8 hope to keep intouch wiht all of you

  • arnie
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007
      just now in the process of setting up my station on wu so bear wth me...

      peace. out

      -p
    • Michael Detwiler
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2007
        Hey Arnie...

        Hang in there....it'll work and work well....if you need help, don't be afraid to ask!

        By the way, what is the whole 'peace, out' thing about?  I see it said by people from athletes to the hip-hop culture.
        Do you have a translation for those of us who aren't in the loop?

        Thanks.

        just now in the process of setting up my station on wu so bear wth me...

        peace. out

        -p

      • me
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2007
          Thanks Michsel...

          actually i coulduse some help...

          how do i transfer my data to the site?

          ftp?

          email?

          and what address etc...

          peace. out.

          basicly means..

          i wish u peace (as in im looking for a confrontation)

          and out as in end of message eof etc...

          cheers and thanks for your help

          --- Michael Detwiler <cookevilleweatherguy@...>
          wrote:

          > Hey Arnie...
          >
          > Hang in there....it'll work and work well....if you
          > need help, don't be afraid to ask!
          >
          > By the way, what is the whole 'peace, out' thing
          > about? I see it said by people from athletes to the
          > hip-hop culture.
          > Do you have a translation for those of us who aren't
          > in the loop?
          >
          > Thanks.

          "In Hell there's a big hotel where the bar just closed and the windows won't open"- 'Blonde over Blue', from the album 'River of Dreams', Billy Joel

          Too Much is never enough!!