WUHU 1.0.19 - Critical bug fixes.

    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2005
      All,

      Please upgrade to the latest version of WUHU as I have discovered a
      couple critical bugs in the file update monitoring routines.

      These bugs can cause the program to not recognize file updates as
      well as using up resources that it should not have.

      If you experience any difficulties with this version, please let me
      know.

      Thanks.
    • Miguel
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2005
        its up and running,, good

        Also the voice prompts comes up now, I meant to tell you that last
        time, like example "air pressure raising"
        whao very professional

        Thanks for the program and the updates..

        miguel