Re: The Raffle begins !!!

  • Juha Jäntti
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2007
      Hi, Steve!

      Wow, that was fast!
      I'm looking forward in seeing how a direct serial support works with
      WS-36xx series weather stations.

      I was aware of the situation that the station wouldn't been sent to me
      if I'd won. My attempt to send my WS-3600 failed due to some obscure
      FCC regulations (at least according to our customs officials). I have
      to admit I still feel let down by it.

      At any rate, I wish all of you a good raffle and my best of luck to
      the fortunate one who wins it!

      Best Regards,
      Juha.