Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Can somebody check my stream?

  • H. Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2007
      Well, if there is hum right out of the receiver's own speaker, there is not much you can do about that.

      Maybe do as Deborah is doing, contact the NWS station local office and inquire about the "hum" or other quality issues.

      Thanks.

      Ryan <ryanbytes@...> wrote:
      It happens on all radios I have whether the audio is into the computer
      or straight out of the speaker. The radio for the stream is a Radio
      Shack Pro-95 but the hum appears on a Yaesu VX-150 and an Oregon
      Scientific (i think) weather radio as well.