Re: Teh Wind!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2007
      Richard,
      I remember those days well when I lived in Casper.
      Actually had new construction problems like a house blew off the
      foundation. A whole side of a house was blown over trapping a guy
      against the main frame, etc.

      We watched one day as a pile of 4X8X3/4 plywood was just picked up one
      by one, looked like a deck of cards being blown away.

      Oh ya, how long does the average fence last out there, even with
      cement posts I remember one valentines day thaw and the whole darn
      fence was pulled out of the ground, cement and all.

      Good luck getting and keeping everything in your yard.