Re: Heavyweather Pro - Resource hog?

  • utahweatherbear
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2007
      Hmmm. Mine either says "Ready" or "Communicating with weather
      station". Seems to be on Ready for a few seconds in between, while it
      tends to communicate for around 5 to 10 seconds at a time. I run mine
      in wireless mode, so I may not get wind updates as often. There is a
      lag in the data getting to the console, but I really haven't
      paid tons of attention. I have seen my pcpn take at least 5 minutes
      after I hear the click to register though. Seems a bit slow to me.
      Other times it only takes a minute or two.

      dan