Raffle Update

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2007
      The 3610 PWS has arrived and WUHU has already begun to work with it. I
      have been advised that this is no easy task and it could take some
      time to get it all working with the WUHU software.
      I will hold off on drawing the winner for a bit. As mentioned earlier
      it may be some time before WUHU is done with the unit.
      I have now notified all those that purchased tickets. If you paid via
      Paypal I sent a reply that the money was received. If you asked for my
      address I have sent it to you and will send you an e-mail when the
      check arrives.
      I think this was a great idea as it allows WUHU to expand the
      capabilities of his software and will allow the owners of 3610's to
      take advantage of all WUHU has to offer.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
        Just to let everyone know the raffle winner will be picked real soon.
        Just waiting for all the money to arrive in the mail.

        Thanks, Steve