Need help

  • ns4e_hamradio
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 19, 2007
      Hello everyone!!

      I switch internet providers now when I re-start WUHU I get this::

      Mon Feb 19 17:34:36 2007 > Weather Underground Response:
      <HTML><HEAD><TITLE>404 Not Found</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><H1>404 Not
      Found<a HREF="http://192.168.1.254/">Diagnostic</H1></BODY></HTML>
      Mon Feb 19 17:34:36 2007 > Weather Underground Upload has Failed.
      <end>

      I try installing the refresh version but it just hangs in there and
      does not do anything.. I disable outlook but still not working...

      any help ideas

      thanks

      miguel, ns4e
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 19, 2007
        Miguel,

        Somehow, the DNS entry is not correct.

        192.168.1.254 appears to be an internal LAN (local router) address.

        Is your computer hooked directly to the cable/dsl modem?

        Also, can you pull up the main www.wunderground.com page?

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ns4e_hamradio"
        <ns4e_hamradio@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone!!
        >
        > I switch internet providers now when I re-start WUHU I get this::
        >
        > Mon Feb 19 17:34:36 2007 > Weather Underground Response:
        > <HTML><HEAD><TITLE>404 Not Found</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><H1>404 Not
        > Found<a HREF="http://192.168.1.254/">Diagnostic</H1></BODY></HTML>
        > Mon Feb 19 17:34:36 2007 > Weather Underground Upload has Failed.
        > <end>
        >

        > I try installing the refresh version but it just hangs in there and
        > does not do anything.. I disable outlook but still not working...
        >
        > any help ideas
        >
        > thanks
        >
        > miguel, ns4e

      • ns4e_hamradio
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 19, 2007
          I just went ahead and reboot and it took care of it...

          so, I am back online again, I just switch companies but oh well

          its back online again

          thanks

          Miguel, ns4e

          > Miguel,
          >
          > Somehow, the DNS entry is not correct.
          >
          > 192.168.1.254 appears to be an internal LAN (local router) address.
          >
          > Is your computer hooked directly to the cable/dsl modem?
          >
          > Also, can you pull up the main www.wunderground.com page?
          >

          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ns4e_hamradio"
          > <ns4e_hamradio@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello everyone!!
          > >
          > > I switch internet providers now when I re-start WUHU I get this::
          > >
          > > Mon Feb 19 17:34:36 2007 > Weather Underground Response:
          > > <HTML><HEAD><TITLE>404 Not Found</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><H1>404 Not
          > > Found<a HREF="http://192.168.1.254/">Diagnostic</H1></BODY></HTML>
          > > Mon Feb 19 17:34:36 2007 > Weather Underground Upload has Failed.
          > > <end>
          > >

          > > I try installing the refresh version but it just hangs in there
          and
          > > does not do anything.. I disable outlook but still not working...
          > >
          > > any help ideas
          > >
          > > thanks
          > >
          > > miguel, ns4e

        • zoonana
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 9, 2012
            I'm running a LaCrosse WS-2813 using Heavy Weather Pro WS 2800 and uploading to WU using WUHU. I've never had an issue until today. I'm loving WUHU.

            I got a new computer yesterday (PC on Win 7) and while doing some stuff today I had to reboot. My weather software was off for no more than 5-10 minutes. When I started everything up again I started getting a non stop log message from WUHU.

            I can't get it to stop. I've searched the manual and here and ugh I'm lost, I can't find what to do. I'd appreciate any help.

            Fri Mar 09 10:24:17 2012 > Outdoor temperature reading of 52.0 F detected when the average temperature is 37.9 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
            Fri Mar 09 10:24:21 2012 > Outdoor temperature reading of 52.0 F detected when the average temperature is 38.0 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
            Fri Mar 09 10:24:26 2012 > Outdoor temperature reading of 52.0 F detected when the average temperature is 38.0 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
            Fri Mar 09 10:24:30 2012 > Outdoor temperature reading of 52.0 F detected when the average temperature is 38.0 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
            Fri Mar 09 10:24:34 2012 > Outdoor temperature reading of 52.0 F detected when the average temperature is 38.1 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.
            Fri Mar 09 10:24:39 2012 > Outdoor temperature reading of 52.0 F detected when the average temperature is 38.1 F (over past 10 minutes). Did not replace suspect reading because this has happened more than 10 times.

            I've shut everything down until I can get some help, I hate not having my weather station online :(

            Thank you in advance.

            Leia
          • Larry Myers

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 9, 2012

                Thank you for your response.  The weather station was still connected to the PC at the time.  I shut WUHU down and went to town to do some errands and came back and turned it back on and now it's logging properly. Go figure.   If it happens again I'll shut it down and go shopping again lol!

                Thank you for your help.

                Leia

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 9, 2012
                  hehehe, doesn't that figure. I wish mine would do that, one day I will figure out how mine will start to automatically for me.

                  Glad it started working,
                  Larry