iConcepts PDA Serial to USB Adapter.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2006
      I believe this is the one Bill has:

      ---

      http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?
      product_code=284605&pfp=cat3

      Manufacturer: Sakar International
      Mfg Part #: 60446
      Product Number: 284605
      $34.99

      "If you are looking for a way to connect your PDA to the USB port on
      a Macintosh or Windows PC, look no further. The iConcepts USB PDA
      adapter is an easy, economical and reliable way to make this
      connection. The DB9 Serial Port of the built-in device cable connects
      to the PDA and the USB connector connects to the computer. With over
      500 kbps data transfer rate you can get in sync in mere seconds.
      Works with most popular handhelds. This cable is 1 foot long."

      ---

      Wouldnt hurt to check it out.

      I looked at Circuit City and Best Buy, they did not carry the
      iConcepts one.

      Other than ebay, Compusa seems to be the best place to find it.