Just saying hello!

  • Simon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2005
      Hi,

      I've just brought a ws-3600 and am currently coming to terms with it,
      it's software, and it's software's limitations! Still, I guess you
      get what you pay for and I didn't think I could justify the expense
      of some of the competitor stations.

      In addition to this group, I've also come across the Lacrosse Weather
      Stations group on the internet.

      I gather that if I want to present the data collected in a more
      attractive format I'm going to have to invest in the WeatherDisplay
      software?

      If anybody has any hints or tips about using the ws-3600, and
      especially manipulating the data it collects, I'd be delighted to
      hear from you.

      In the meantime I'm going to download the WUHU software on here to
      see what it produces.

      All the best,

      Simon