USB users, if you have success with USB serial adapter, please respond.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2006
      I think we should start a list of known good USB/Serial adapters.

      Based on Bill's post, I think that adapter (iConcepts) appears to use
      the prolific chip set. I might run down to Best Buy later to see if I
      can find one.

      Bill, can you post the model number of that adapter? Is it 1.1 or 2.0
      USB?

      Also, if anyone out there has had success with another make/model,
      please let us know.

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "William Burns"