RE: [wuhu_software_group] NWS Audiostream

  • < Dickie Bradford >
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 3, 2007
      Hey Steve, do you happen to see mine there, I think the other day when i looked it was missing.

      Dickie
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 3, 2007
        Sorry Mark, NO

        Ya I have been watching the lake effect snow out there, looks awesome
        on the WU radar.
        How much snow have you gottebnso far?
        Windy too ??

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 3, 2007
          Dickie, you are listed under Altoona.

          Steve
        • < Dickie Bradford >
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 3, 2007
            Humm that would be a no, they might have removed me, I have been having issues with the scanner being overrun with noise from the CoGen electric station near me

            I will check on it tonight when i get home

            Thnx

            Dickie
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 3, 2007
              Dickie,

              PA Altoona WNG589 162.425
              URL is yours at the WU audiostream page.

              Might want to take a look and see what's up.

              Steve
            • markhkelley
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 4, 2007
                Steve,
                Well Darn!!!

                Anyways, Yeah, we are into the snowstorm stuff here in a big way!.. We
                gained another 4 inches of snow overnight, and reports last check were
                calling for another 4 to 6 inches before 3 PM.

                Winds are moderating, but still seeing gusts into the 20's, which is
                crazy to see this far off the lake shore.

                Storm totals so far here at my location in the past 48 hours are over
                26 inches, and still climbing!!

                Mark+
              • schaka1
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 4, 2007
                  MUSH!!! On you huskies!! lol

                  Chuck
                  --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "markhkelley"
                  <markhkelley@...> wrote:

                  > Steve,
                  > Well Darn!!!
                  >
                  > Anyways, Yeah, we are into the snowstorm stuff here in a big way!.. We
                  > gained another 4 inches of snow overnight, and reports last check were
                  > calling for another 4 to 6 inches before 3 PM.
                  >
                  > Winds are moderating, but still seeing gusts into the 20's, which is
                  > crazy to see this far off the lake shore.
                  >
                  > Storm totals so far here at my location in the past 48 hours are over
                  > 26 inches, and still climbing!!
                  >
                  > Mark+

                • markhkelley
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 4, 2007
                    Chuck,

                    > MUSH!!! On you huskies!! lol

                    Yuppers, That is about right... Hey those who want to see what it's
                    like.. Check out the webcam on my Yahoo IM... user: markhkelley@...

                    I have it looking outdoors....

                    Mark+