Re: NWS Audiostream

  • markhkelley
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 3, 2007
      Steve,
      Does it count if I turn mine off, and then restart it after "99"
      shows up on-air?? LOL...
      Mark+

      "Just sittin in the Blizard, and watching the snow fall, and the cars
      crash... :D"

      <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      > OK,
      > I just noticed 98 streams !!!
      >
      > Who will be number 100 !!!
      >
      > Steve

    • < Dickie Bradford >
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 3, 2007
        Hey Steve, do you happen to see mine there, I think the other day when i looked it was missing.

        Dickie
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 3, 2007
          Sorry Mark, NO

          Ya I have been watching the lake effect snow out there, looks awesome
          on the WU radar.
          How much snow have you gottebnso far?
          Windy too ??

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 3, 2007
            Dickie, you are listed under Altoona.

            Steve
          • < Dickie Bradford >
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 3, 2007
              Humm that would be a no, they might have removed me, I have been having issues with the scanner being overrun with noise from the CoGen electric station near me

              I will check on it tonight when i get home

              Thnx

              Dickie
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 3, 2007
                Dickie,

                PA Altoona WNG589 162.425
                URL is yours at the WU audiostream page.

                Might want to take a look and see what's up.

                Steve
              • markhkelley
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 4, 2007
                  Steve,
                  Well Darn!!!

                  Anyways, Yeah, we are into the snowstorm stuff here in a big way!.. We
                  gained another 4 inches of snow overnight, and reports last check were
                  calling for another 4 to 6 inches before 3 PM.

                  Winds are moderating, but still seeing gusts into the 20's, which is
                  crazy to see this far off the lake shore.

                  Storm totals so far here at my location in the past 48 hours are over
                  26 inches, and still climbing!!

                  Mark+
                • schaka1
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 4, 2007
                    MUSH!!! On you huskies!! lol

                    Chuck
                    --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "markhkelley"
                    <markhkelley@...> wrote:

                    > Steve,
                    > Well Darn!!!
                    >
                    > Anyways, Yeah, we are into the snowstorm stuff here in a big way!.. We
                    > gained another 4 inches of snow overnight, and reports last check were
                    > calling for another 4 to 6 inches before 3 PM.
                    >
                    > Winds are moderating, but still seeing gusts into the 20's, which is
                    > crazy to see this far off the lake shore.
                    >
                    > Storm totals so far here at my location in the past 48 hours are over
                    > 26 inches, and still climbing!!
                    >
                    > Mark+

                  • markhkelley
                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 4, 2007
                      Chuck,

                      > MUSH!!! On you huskies!! lol

                      Yuppers, That is about right... Hey those who want to see what it's
                      like.. Check out the webcam on my Yahoo IM... user: markhkelley@...

                      I have it looking outdoors....

                      Mark+