Do I Need to have a webpage

  • Floyd
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      I am just starting out with the Advantage Pro2 with Virtual weather
      station....I know weatherunderground shows the graphs BUT I want to
      show the Virtual Weather station, so do I need a website (URL)? If so
      can anyone suggest one?
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
        Floyd,

        My guess is you want to upload your data to your own webspace. Most
        Internet accounts come with some space where you can upload web pages
        produced by VWS.

        Here is a good forum with many people using VWS. They can offer you
        help.

        http://www.wxforum.net/