Re: Guages

  • markhkelley
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 1, 2007
      Mark,
      I know a thousand folks have likely asked....
      BUT, what's the chance of spawning guages from our weather station
      data in a near future update??
      Mark+
    • Mark Wyman
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 1, 2007

        Uh, really good, if you don’t mind getting the data back from WeatherUnderground. I just have it working right now, though it took some effort. I also added a few functionality changes that I think help manage the desktop better. I have a few more things to add and also limit refresh frequency from WU so they don’t get beat up.

        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 2, 2007
          We have a different API where you can get rapidfire updates.. Let me know if you are interested in using it.  What guages do people want, why can't we recreate them in flash and then host them in a way where you can put them on your own webpage, and/or pop open in another web window.

          Please send me screenshots.

          Alan

          On 2/1/07, Mark Wyman <mark@...> wrote:

          Uh, really good, if you don't mind getting the data back from WeatherUnderground. I just have it working right now, though it took some effort. I also added a few functionality changes that I think help manage the desktop better. I have a few more things to add and also limit refresh frequency from WU so they don't get beat up.

          -Mark

          I know a thousand folks have likely asked....
          BUT, what's the chance of spawning guages from our weather station
          data in a near future update??
          Mark+

          Alan Steremberg
          Weather Underground