Re: Typical operating system on this group

    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 1, 2007
      MArk,
      Ran it all night and all day, looks great.
      One suggestion, which I thought you had already done, but mis
      understood.

      The clear & reset all is just for all the gauges for one location.
      Would be nice to be able to reset all the dials for all th elocations
      that are on the screen.

      Thanks, Steve
    • markhkelley
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 1, 2007
        Mark,
        I know a thousand folks have likely asked....
        BUT, what's the chance of spawning guages from our weather station
        data in a near future update??
        Mark+
      • Mark Wyman
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 1, 2007

          Uh, really good, if you don’t mind getting the data back from WeatherUnderground. I just have it working right now, though it took some effort. I also added a few functionality changes that I think help manage the desktop better. I have a few more things to add and also limit refresh frequency from WU so they don’t get beat up.

          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 2, 2007
            We have a different API where you can get rapidfire updates.. Let me know if you are interested in using it.  What guages do people want, why can't we recreate them in flash and then host them in a way where you can put them on your own webpage, and/or pop open in another web window.

            Please send me screenshots.

            Alan

            On 2/1/07, Mark Wyman <mark@...> wrote:

            Uh, really good, if you don't mind getting the data back from WeatherUnderground. I just have it working right now, though it took some effort. I also added a few functionality changes that I think help manage the desktop better. I have a few more things to add and also limit refresh frequency from WU so they don't get beat up.

            -Mark

            I know a thousand folks have likely asked....
            BUT, what's the chance of spawning guages from our weather station
            data in a near future update??
            Mark+

            Alan Steremberg
            Weather Underground