Re: Hey Lew...

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      Lew,

      The best source for the correct relative pressure for your area is a
      nearby airport or other official NWS weather station.

      If you go to WU and enter your zip code on the forecase page, you can
      click "Hide PWS locations", in which case the official station for
      the area will be displayed. In the station data, take the 'Pressure'
      value as the relative pressure. After you get the data you are after
      click "Show PWS locations" to allow personal weather stations to be
      shown.

      As far as adjustments go, you can only adjust the relative pressure
      in the unit. Absolute pressure is calibrated at the factory and can
      not be changed.

      So from all appearances, the problem with your setup was that the
      relative pressure was not set up and the console reports bogus
      pressure readings.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Lew Best"
      <bee_keeper@...> wrote:

      > Sorry; guess I didn't get it. Yahoo group email has been so messed
      up
      > the last few days & I get all messages on all groups as individual
      > emails.
      >
      > Just reset the relative on the unit; looks like I need to reset the
      > absolute also. What should it be set at for 29.79 relative?
      Removed
      > the tweak from the software & so far so good. I'd never messed
      with it
      > before IIRC.
      >
      > Lew

    • Lew Best
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
        Ok thanks! Guess I got it set up right now. I'll keep an eye on it;
        showing 29.31 abs & 29.77 rel on the display.

        <bee_keeper@...> wrote:

        > Sorry; guess I didn't get it. Yahoo group email has been so messed
        up
        > the last few days & I get all messages on all groups as individual
        > emails.
        >
        > Just reset the relative on the unit; looks like I need to reset the
        > absolute also. What should it be set at for 29.79 relative?
        Removed
        > the tweak from the software & so far so good. I'd never messed
        with it
        > before IIRC.
        >
        > Lew

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        Want more or less group messages (Special notices as a
        minimum)?http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wuhu_software_group/join

        WUHU Download page:
        http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/
        Yahoo! Groups Links