Hey Lew...

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007

      Lew,

      I never heard back from you after I posted this message:

    • Lew Best
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007

        Sorry; guess I didn’t get it.  Yahoo group email has been so messed up the last few days & I get all messages on all groups as individual emails.

        Just reset the relative on the unit; looks like I need to reset the absolute also.  What should it be set at for 29.79 relative?  Removed the tweak from the software & so far so good.  I’d never messed with it before IIRC.

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
          Lew,

          The best source for the correct relative pressure for your area is a
          nearby airport or other official NWS weather station.

          If you go to WU and enter your zip code on the forecase page, you can
          click "Hide PWS locations", in which case the official station for
          the area will be displayed. In the station data, take the 'Pressure'
          value as the relative pressure. After you get the data you are after
          click "Show PWS locations" to allow personal weather stations to be
          shown.

          As far as adjustments go, you can only adjust the relative pressure
          in the unit. Absolute pressure is calibrated at the factory and can
          not be changed.

          So from all appearances, the problem with your setup was that the
          relative pressure was not set up and the console reports bogus
          pressure readings.

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Lew Best"
          <bee_keeper@...> wrote:

          > Sorry; guess I didn't get it. Yahoo group email has been so messed
          up
          > the last few days & I get all messages on all groups as individual
          > emails.
          >
          > Just reset the relative on the unit; looks like I need to reset the
          > absolute also. What should it be set at for 29.79 relative?
          Removed
          > the tweak from the software & so far so good. I'd never messed
          with it
          > before IIRC.
          >
          > Lew

        • Lew Best
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
            Ok thanks! Guess I got it set up right now. I'll keep an eye on it;
            showing 29.31 abs & 29.77 rel on the display.

            <bee_keeper@...> wrote:

            > Sorry; guess I didn't get it. Yahoo group email has been so messed
            up
            > the last few days & I get all messages on all groups as individual
            > emails.
            >
            > Just reset the relative on the unit; looks like I need to reset the
            > absolute also. What should it be set at for 29.79 relative?
            Removed
            > the tweak from the software & so far so good. I'd never messed
            with it
            > before IIRC.
            >
            > Lew

            To visit your group on the web, go to:

            Want more or less group messages (Special notices as a
            minimum)?http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wuhu_software_group/join

            WUHU Download page:
            http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/
            Yahoo! Groups Links