Re: Looking For Opinions On My Placement of 2308 Temp/Hum Sensor

  • chronarch33
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2007
      Lew,

      I think I read that as well. I thought I saw somewhere between 4 and
      6 feet off the ground, away from concrete, preferably over grass, and
      all kinds of other stuff. I figure it is $100 station so if I get
      decent data by placing it as well as I can that will have to be good
      enough till I am rich and can upgrade to a Davis or something with
      one of those fancy aspirated radiation shields. Too bad I have to put
      in a 100 foot mast to clear the huge pine trees all around me so I
      get good wind readings from all directions :)

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Lew Best"