Re: WUHU Icon in my toolbar

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2007
      Mike,

      If you have show uploads checked, it will display the upload packets in
      the log. If you have this turned on, you should turn it off. It is
      intended for debugging purposes.

      If it is not checked, I am not sure how that would end up in the log.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "wncmtns" <wncmtns@...>
      wrote:

      > The WUHU icon in my toolbar has a flashing red triangle on it. The
      > WUHU log button in the Heavy Weather Uploader is also flashing blue.
      > The message in the log is as follows: Weather Underground Response:
      > success\n. I am showing 184/184 uploads but none of my information
      is
      > showing up on my station data page. Do I have a problem or is my
      data
      > not being picked up yet? Thanks in advance for your help. Mike
      Miller