Re: If Money Were No Object....

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2007
      Michael,

      Your friend cannot go wrong with a Davis Vantage Pro 2 wireless system.
      With 1000ft open air range to the sensors, and 2.5 second updates.

      I am not sure what the next highest end system would be but the Davis
      would have the best technical support and software support due to the
      popularity. The system can also be expanded to support an array of
      other sensors.

      I have heard good things about Peet Bros as well although I am not
      really familiar with them.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mdetwiler2004"