Re: new to WUHU, having "retrieve data error" and other questions #2

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2007
      Andrew,

      If you are running wirelessly, Heavweather might write partial data
      to currdat.lst at startup. Heavyweather will write --.- for the data
      fields at times when it does not know the correct value. Eventually
      all of the fields should be populated and the problem will go away.
      There is no harm done other than the log entries.

      If you have a WS-23XX station, you can always run WUHU in direct
      serial mode in which case Heavyweather is not used.