Uploading data on wunderground

  • vize84
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 24, 2007
      Is it possible to have a correction to make the upload time always
      multiple of 5 minutes (for example 15.00, 15.05, 15.10...)? Thanks for
      the answer you'll give me!
    • Alan Steremberg
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 24, 2007
        this is a good idea. you will flood our servers if everyone updates at
        the same time.

        --
        Alan Steremberg
        Weather Underground
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 24, 2007
          oops. i meant . . not a good idea. . . i need to stop sending email
          from my phone

          --
          Alan Steremberg
          Weather Underground

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 31, 2007
              No, there's an easier solution even if the data has been registered at
              3.10.34 or at 2.59.18 the program could round the data and post to
              wunderground 3.10.00 and 3.00.00 time (even if WUHU send data at a
              slightly different time)...

              --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Steremberg"