Re: Unable to write Wxnowreport.txt

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
      Harley,

      What file name did you use for the key?

      For example:

      [CWOP Settings]
      WxNowReportFile=C:\Program Files\UI-View32\Wxreportnow.txt

      I made up the Wxreportnow.txt file name, it might have to be named
      something specific depending on how UI-View32 is configured.

      Firstly, let WUHU run then explore to C:\Program Files\UI-View32\

      Sort files by modified date. This should tell you if the file is being
      written properly. It is written once per 5 minutes (as I recall).

      You can open this file in notepad to verify the contents.

      Now I am not sure how you point UI-View to the wxnow.txt file, but I am
      sure it is in the UI-View32 settings somewhere.

      Have you found how to configure UI-View32 and is it looking at the
      correct file?

      Let me know what you find.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Harley Littrell"

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
        Harley,

        Found these instructions:

        In UI-View, go to setup -> WX station setup, and where is "WX Data
        file".

        You will want that file to match the one in WUHU.