Re:Windows 98...

  • jblasat
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2007
      Surprisingly, I am in the same predicament.
      Turns out that the old 98 machine works great to shuffle data from my
      weather station to the internet - that is, if WUHU would run.
      If anyone has a link to version 207 it would be greatly appreciated!
      Email works too.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "KC8NZJ" <kc8nzj@...>
      wrote:

      > I am able to use the older version on windows 98. (207) I tried to
      use the latest version and was unable to. If version 207 is not
      available from wuhu anymore, I may be able to e-mail it to you.