Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Audio Streams - Simple device to correct grounding/impedance mis-matches.

  • Jim Kelleher
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
      wuhu;
      You are exactly right. The specs are pretty vague but
      what I gather from the descriptions, the Radio Shack
      and Wal Mart units are the same and are designed for
      line level connections. Note the Radio Shack
      disclaimer about not hooking up to speaker lines. They
      are probably high impedance 1:1 transformers. The
      Crutchfield one looks like it is designed to match a
      headphone jack (relatively low impedance, less than 1
      watt). Hard to say what the output is designed to
      match to.
      Jim

      http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062214&cp

      http://www.crutchfield.com/S-MaDMkc9KkWH/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?i=127SNI13\