1-1-2007, 12AM, Thuderstorms in Michigan.

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2006
      A storm just blew in. Lots of nearby lightning strikes. Went to
      wireless just in the nick of time. One was so close I heard a snap in
      some piece of electronics in the room. Hopefully nothing was damaged.

      I cannot remember thunderstorms in Michigan any where near the 1st of
      January.

      It has been so warm here this winter, the lakes might not freeze over.

      I have not seen that before either.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
        Freezing rain here in central NH