Re: Hourly errors? Suspicious?

    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 31, 2006
      Brian,

      Try running without the log option checked. When you restart, this
      option is un-checked by default so that might explain why you do not
      see errors after a reboot.

      Due to the nature of the console's behavior, it frequently refuses to
      repsond to requsts. I would not be concerned unless you see quite a
      few of these logs without the "Show Console Com. Errors" checked.

      As far as the serial port in use problem goes, please go to the
      download page and re-install the current version (v214). I updated
      the install file, but I cannot recall exactly when I made the fix.

      If the problem was within WUHU, you should be able to close the WUHU
      application and re-open it. If it is a problem with the serial card
      or driver, re-opening the program will not resolve the problem.

      Thanks.

      wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "wuhu_software"

      wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "steve_03222"