Re: Frustrated w/LaCrosse 2310

    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 30, 2006
      Just to clarify it a bit...

      If rapid fire is not used, the uploads to all three weather servers
      will only occur at the general interval frequency (300 seconds = 5
      mins). It is recommended that you not change that value. CWOP does
      not want to receive data any faster than that at this time.

      If WU rapid fire is used, every update received from the console is
      sent to WU. The general interval will continue to apply to CWOP and
      AWEKAS uploads.

      Jim, thanks for helping out the group with all of the questions
      fielded at you.

      That also applies to everyone else also answering questions for the
      group.

      Your help is greatly appreciated.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Jim Kelleher