Phone Modular jacks

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2006
      Another lesson just learned.
      I bought a crimping kit for the modular jacks.

      Well to make a long story short, I found out there are two sizes of
      modular phone jacks in addition to the network jacks (3 total)

      There is a narrow one that is for a handset, directions did not say
      anything about this. Looking over the tool I found an adapter for the
      narrower plugs. It was hidden (LOL) within the handle. No mention of
      it at all in the directions.