Re: WU/ HeavyWeather Uploader version 214

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2006
      Ron,
      I am in agreement with WUHU on this tweak.
      Folks must be careful not to try to use this as a substitute for good
      siteing, including the use of a radiation shield.

      If used in place of a radiation shield it will not prove to be
      effective at all. Like you mentioned during cloudy days one would
      report lower temps than actual. The sun's position changes daily,
      therefore either at the end or the beginning of the "tweak" time folks
      would either be over or under reporting.

      As WUHU mentioned this tweak would be helpful if you site is in an
      area that gets slight temperature increase from indirect radiation,
      not direct.

      Just my 2 cents worth.