APRSValidate.exe?

  • Tek Roo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2006
      Where does this APRSValidate.exe come from that is mentioned in the
      Beta release notes? I'm about ready to take the next step!

      On another next step: I have an old scanner running on the local
      weather radio frequency -- need a better antenna and a dubbing cable
      to hold me over until I modify the scanner for a line output. A trip
      to Radio Shack after work is in order tomorrow!

      Richard H. Brant