Re: Confused (Retired) Newbie

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 25, 2006
      pumps,

      Are you running WUHU in direct serial mode or is it monitoring the
      currdat.lst file?

      Also, you will need to copy the log file entry to the clipboard
      (select line, hit the 'Copy selected' button), then paste in to a
      message you post here (right click, select paste).

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "pumps2fix"