WUHU214_B11_32.zip, Dual time based relative humidity tweaks...

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 23, 2006
      Due to popular demand [Dan ;)] I have implemented dual time based
      relative humidity tweaks just like the temperature tweaks.

      Let me know if it behaves. Just did a brief test and it seems to work
      ok.

      Thanks for the suggestion.

      Merry Christmas to all.
    • utahweatherbear
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 23, 2006
        Wow, that was way fast. I'll give it the test!

        Thanx, Dan

        > Due to popular demand [Dan ;)] I have implemented dual time based
        > relative humidity tweaks just like the temperature tweaks.
        >
        > Let me know if it behaves. Just did a brief test and it seems to work
        > ok.
        >
        > Thanks for the suggestion.
        >
        > Merry Christmas to all.

      • DKee
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 23, 2006
          You sure are putting together some awesome Christmas gifts, WUHU! Thanks for all the work you're putting in. It is GREATLY appreciated!

          Ho, Ho, Ho!!!

          ~ Deborah

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 23, 2006
            Deborah,

            I hope they work out for you.

            Let me know if you need any help with the tweaks.

            And Merry Christmas to you. :)