Windows 98...

  • jayson2005
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 19, 2006
      Hey everybody, I recently aquired my weather station and would love to
      use the WUHU and Heavy Weather for my uploads to the web, but the only
      machine that I have available to use full-time in uploading is a
      windows 98 one. Any idea if there will ever be an update for the
      software to include windows 98 or am I simply stuck with never
      uploading to the web, beings currently I don't want to spend the 75
      bucks to just do that.

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 19, 2006

        At least one user was able to use WUHU with 98, I am not quire sure how!?

        See:

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "jayson2005" <jayson2005@...> wrote:

        > Hey everybody, I recently aquired my weather station and would love to
        > use the WUHU and Heavy Weather for my uploads to the web, but the only
        > machine that I have available to use full-time in uploading is a
        > windows 98 one. Any idea if there will ever be an update for the
        > software to include windows 98 or am I simply stuck with never
        > uploading to the web, beings currently I don't want to spend the 75
        > bucks to just do that.
        >
        > Thanks

      • KC8NZJ
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 20, 2006
          I am able to use the older version on windows 98. (207)  I tried to use the latest version and was unable to.  If version 207 is not available from wuhu anymore, I may be able to e-mail it to you.
        • jayson2005
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 22, 2006
            If anybody could email me the WUHU 207 update that would be
            appreciated, hopefully it can work on windows 98. Otherwise, anybody
            interested in lending me a win2000 update cd? haha...

            Thanks again for the help...
          • Wayne Sandifer

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 1, 2007
                Surprisingly, I am in the same predicament.
                Turns out that the old 98 machine works great to shuffle data from my
                weather station to the internet - that is, if WUHU would run.
                If anyone has a link to version 207 it would be greatly appreciated!
                Email works too.

                --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "KC8NZJ" <kc8nzj@...>