Please update WUHU to latest version (142).

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2006
      Today, many users (including myself) discovered that WUHU was locked up
      when it was attempting to upload to the Weather Underground.

      Apparently one of their servers had crashed. When it did, the web
      server sent an endless steam of error information back to WUHU. This
      caused WUHU to lock up and hog the processor.

      I have addressed this problem in version 142.

      I would highly recommend that all WUHU users update to the latest
      version in case the WU servers encounter this situation again.

      Thank you.

      ---

      WUHU Download page:
      http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/