Re: can not install new version

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2006
      Miguel,
      I have Windows XP and I was able to download and install the new
      version.
      I do not use Outlook!

      steve
    • ai4sb
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2006
        then outlook is the problem,, let me un-install it and give it a try

        thanks to everyone

        miguel,ai4sb

        <steve_03222@...> wrote:

        > Miguel,
        > I have Windows XP and I was able to download and install the new
        > version.
        > I do not use Outlook!
        >
        > steve

      • John Liss
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 4, 2006
          It is always good practice to reboot just before installing software,
          then install the software with out starting anything after the reboot.
          Takes care of these pesky problems :]