WUHU213_32.zip

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
      All,

      There is a new version that is avaiable for Beta testing.

      Here are the changes:

      1) If the Enter key was hit when the WUHU main screen was displayed,
      the program would quit. This may have been to the program exiting
      without the user's knowledge. Enter is now ignored.

      2) Cleaned up several user interface bugs in the general settings
      section.

      3) The statistics (left side of screen) will now update automatically
      if the start time in minutes or hours is set to 0. This mimics the
      behavior of the graphs (0 start time means keep data live). This mean
      that you will no longer need to hit 'Show' to update the statistics.
      If you enter a non-zero start time (say 1 to 2 hours ago), the data
      will not be live and you must hit show to see the data for that
      period.

      4) Added a feature for licensed HAM operators to enter a passcode
      associated with their ID. This information is then sent to CWOP
      servers. If you are not a HAM operator, this field MUST remain blank.
      HAM operators will need to obtain the APRSValidate.exe to generate
      their passcode.

      5) In the log screen, if "Show Uploads" is checked, more extensive
      logging was added for CWOP uploads (especially in cases of failure).

      ---

      Download Page:

      http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/
    • utahweatherbear
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
        Nice additions WUHU. All is working great on my end. Thanx for all
        you do for us wx station weenies!

        dan