Down in the state of Washington as well

  • robew2004
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2006
      I went down here sometime between 9-10 this morning, local time.
      Also, it appears that WUHU is trying to use all my cpu time in sending
      out. That may be a different problem, but I throw it in for what it's
      worth (usually doesn't do that)

      Rob
    • M S
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2006
        Weather Underground is Back Up in COLORADO....

        Reply to:  Mark@...

      • spalacheck@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2006
          ooooooooooooooookay.... check that....2/2 and going... whatever it was it's fixed now...(?????????????)

          Scott