Re: WUHU212_32.zip

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2006
      WUHU,
      I must say that I particularly like the flashing ICON in the tray when
      there has been a log event.
      The direct link to AWEKAS is also great.
      Fantastic additions !!!

      Thanks,

      Steve
    • Mike and Julie
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2007
        Any way to disable this flashing icon in the tray? It seems mine
        flashes a lot and more often than not its something about an error
        reading so it uses the average over the last ten minutes.... and
        pretty much I don't care. I like the feature, but it flashes for too
        much insignificant stuff.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9, 2007
          Mike and Julie,

          At the moment there is no method to do that.

          Will add it to the to-dos.

          Thanks.

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Mike and Julie"