WUHU212_32.zip

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2006
      All,

      Made a couple minor enhancements.

      1) Added direct link to AWEKAS instrument page for your station.

      2) Added flashing log button and tray icon if there are messages in the
      log that have not yet been read.

      ---

      Download page:

      http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2006
        WUHU,
        I must say that I particularly like the flashing ICON in the tray when
        there has been a log event.
        The direct link to AWEKAS is also great.
        Fantastic additions !!!

        Thanks,

        Steve
      • Mike and Julie
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9, 2007
          Any way to disable this flashing icon in the tray? It seems mine
          flashes a lot and more often than not its something about an error
          reading so it uses the average over the last ten minutes.... and
          pretty much I don't care. I like the feature, but it flashes for too
          much insignificant stuff.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 9, 2007
            Mike and Julie,

            At the moment there is no method to do that.

            Will add it to the to-dos.

            Thanks.

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Mike and Julie"