Still troubles with the false rain amounts...

  • Harley Littrell
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2006
      Well, I thought I had the problem fixed, apparently I was wrong, my
      rain amounts are still showing about 100 inches of rain per day... I'm
      not sure why it's doing this, however I did notice my temp sensor had
      flipped upside down and this allowed it to become filled with sleet.
      I'm in the process of letting it thaw out, but something tells me even
      if it does thaw, the rain part will still continue to mess up, as I
      had this problem even before the winter storm hit. Is there some sort
      of bug in the software? I don't think so because the console itself is
      recording these amounts. Anyway, if anyone knows anything I don't,
      please fill me in, thanks.

      -Harley/KC0YJF
    • Harley Littrell
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2006
        By George, knock on wood, I think I finally got all of the bugs worked
        out with my weather station. I took it all down, dried the temp sensor
        where I plug everything in, and also my display cable had some
        electric tape that may or may not have interfered with it getting a
        solid connection with that conductor. Anyway, I'll let you guys know
        if it keeps working, and for anyone who wants to view my weather
        station for any reason,
        http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KMOMEXIC3

        Thanks for all the past help you guys. KC0YJF out.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Harley Littrell"