Re: [wuhu_software_group] Newbie Question Macintosh & WS2310

  • Peter Tattersall
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
      On 30-Nov-06, at 1:00 PM, drphood wrote:

      Greetings from Houston--
      I am new to the whole weather station phenomenon. I am a weather nut
      though...don't ask me why it's taken so long but it has.  This morning
      we had our first major cold front in a while, can't wait to get home
      and look at the data. NO I'm not connected to Weather UG yet. I do
      have a question of the group after this verbose introduction.

      I am in the process of completely getting out of the PC market in
      favor of using Macs. I have a WS2310 that I really would like to be
      able to use but I don't want to have to use Windoze in any way shape
      or form.

      Is anyone in the group running their station using a Mac? If so how
      are you doing it?

      Thanks.
      Darrell

      I am using software based on Open2300 <http://www.lavrsen.dk/twiki/bin/view/Open2300/WebHome> on the Mac.