Re: Trouble With False Data

  • Harley Littrell
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2006
      Well, I took care of the problem the easy way, since I moved my
      equipment to my radio tower right outside my room here, I didn't need
      the extra extension. Ever since I unplugged that it has stopped
      providing false data. Possibly there was water in there, I don't know,
      but it's gone now and works (so far, knock on wood). Thanks for all
      your help.

      -Harley/KC0YJF

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Tek Roo" <tek.roo@...> wrote:

      > I had a connection related problem with the rain gauge cable for my
      WS-3610

      wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com<wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com>,