Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Uploading to Weather Underground???

  • Wayne Sandifer
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2006
      Thanks so much for your help.  After stumbling around and reading up on things
       I was finally able to get on.
      Wayne Sandifer
      Broadcasting Peony,  West Richland
      Washington State

      On 11/24/06, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

      Wayne,

      There are 3 things you need to enter.

      You need to enter your WU station name that is created when you
      signed up to add your personal weather station at the Weather
      Underground website. This is not the same as your normal WU account.

      The password is the same for both the WU account and station name.
      The case is sensitive.

      The third thing you need to configure is the method that WUHU will
      use to gather data from the weather station.

      You can run Heavyweather Beta 2.0 (available for download, newer than
      what may ship on CD), and have WUHU monitor the currdat.lst file
      output by Heavyweather Beta 2.0. This file is written to
      C:\Heavyweather\currdat.lst by default.

      You can optionally have WUHU communicate directly over the serial
      port in which case to will not need Heavyweather Beta 2.0.

      If you have additional questions, let us know.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne Sandifer"
      <cutter1011@...> wrote:

      > I purched LaCrosse 2308 a few days ago. Now I am trying to upload
      > weather undergound. I have an account and station ID on
      Underground W.